FirstData FD410 Wireless Terminal
The FD 410 is a wireless handheld POS System with a full range of payment options.
The FD410 terminal from FirstData is a wireless, handheld point of sale device that merchants can easily use remotely to provide customers with the convenience of a full range of payment options. You’ll have access to wireless downloads wherever your business takes you. And with the touchscreen interface, it is an easy product to train on and use. This terminal enables you to receive the full range of solution for payment processing, including credit, debit, gift cards, personal paper checks, and EBT, all from a single provider. Plus, with the “store and forward” capability, you can ensure card present rates when there is no signal at the time of the transaction.
How it works
The FD310 terminal is all you need to safely and securely accept card payments on the go.
- The FD410 terminal is light and ergonomically shaped for true mobility and flexibility.
- It uses 3G technology to connect wirelessly over AT&T’s GPRS network, which means you’ll be getting the fastest data transmissions and more coverage area for your business.
- Process transaction from almost any location; accept credit, debit, gift cards, personal paper checks and EBT easily and securely.
- “Store-and-forward” capability to ensure card-present rates when there is no signal.
- Home Services/Delivery
- Event Marketing/Trade Shows
- Charity Functions/Events
- Sporting Events
- Limos/Taxi Services
- Restaurant Delivery
- Mobile Retail
Help Your Business
Process transactions from almost any location with full off-site POS mobility.
Offer greater speed and security with fast, efficient downloads of payment information.
Simplify the tracking of your payment processing by using one provider.
Prepare for coming changes in security guidelines that will require the acceptance EMV (also known as chip-and-PIN) transactions
Compact design with sleek titanium look
It is a full FirstData processing product set
Multi-application platform for all payment and value-added services
PCI 3.1 approved
Hardware/software support for 3G technologies, which provide more connection options
“Store and forward” capability to ensure card present rates when there is no signal
Also available is an optional car charger that can be used when on the go